Heidi One Heidi One

I got stuck in a box, but still cool.

Nicely done.

Asteroids Asteroids

That was a nice ship...

But it wasn't no S.S. TRIANGLE!

Blaze responds:

lol? thanks anyway.

trace sphere trace sphere

Theif.

Stolen from Flash kit.

Robot Mayhem Robot Mayhem

Meh...not Robot Mayhem

You should rethink your title, there is only one robot and he isn't causing anyproblems. It looked like you just found a flashkit marsrover game and changed the graphics, poorly too. No offense, more challenge, art and options would make it beter.

Peaceplane Peaceplane

DAN PALADIN, YOU ARE MY HERO!

You never stop making flash, and they never go bad. I love your work. You are my hero!

Side-View Head Tutorial Side-View Head Tutorial

No more tutorials

First off. You got a whole bunch of stuff wrong. If you just add the alpha shape over the head, it will erase the head. You either need to make it an object or on a different layer. Lastly, Newgrounds isn't for tutorials, it's for awesome submissions originally brought to you by Tom Fulp.

TrueDarkness responds:

Okay first of all what you didnt do with the alpha is group it. You HAVE TO group!!!! the black head before putting it over the original head. Then you can double click on it and erase the stuff u dont want. Okay!? Second of all Newgrounds is for anything! You can have submissions on whatever you want, as long as people like it. So don't tell people what they can and cannot do.

Pengu-San Pengu-San

Pure Excellence.

It's brilliant. A lot better than the first. Normaly I would most likely think the sound would be annoying, but its great. The 2 player is great, the first player is great, all the levels in the game are great, deffinatly one of my favorite, i kind of wish there would be some more obsticals and if those white balls (snowballs?) looked better. NONE THE LESS, Excellent job Synj and supa_ninja_bob! Keep up the good work!

Balls N Girls Balls N Girls

Game and watch is KICK ASS

I LOVE GAME AND WATCH! I ACTUALLY HAVE AN ORIGINAL. NICE GAME PLAY, VERY NICE! SORRY ABOUT THE ALL CAPS BUT IT SUITS MY EXPRESSION. AS BILL AND TED WOULD SAY: EXCELLENT!

Portal Fighter II Portal Fighter II

Kill, Kill

i got 3 passwords and ill trade the easy,medium and hard mode passwords for survilal mode passes. easy: strawberry clock, medium: Haggar, Hard: hitler!